Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Havana Estudio Monthly Social: New Years Eve Bash!

Once again, Sam & Aisha did not fail to deliver. God bless them both.

For those, such as I, who refuse to get in that whole mess of traffic jams and crowds and other nonsense, just for New Year's Eve celebrations, we salseros have another alternative. While last year, Paradiso had an NYE bash, this year they decided to remain closed. That left a pretty good void to fill in by salsa's Dynamic Duo, Sam & Aisha.

Granted that it was not as packed as always, but the crowd present at Havana Estudio that NYE was still amazing. Aisha and Su would greet us with their warm smiles (and Aisha looked radiant what with her pregnancy!) and Sam would be spinning delicious tunes. We still had our various assortment of pizza and softies. Best of all, we had all the good company enjoying good times together.

Oh, there was one more thing. The loving Gary planned a surprise birthday party for his dear Jo-Ann on that night itself. Once again, I did not take as many photos as I should have. But I do have a few nice ones... Happy Birthday Jo-Ann! I hope you like the few shots I managed to take!













 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

I actually did not take that many pics that night. Not too sure why. I mostly danced but here are a few of the nicer ones. I hope they're ok. Have a look-see and tell me what you think. Cheers and Gawd bless!



For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for January: 2 posts 423 pics 
Vital Stats So Far: 41 posts 1,533 pics

1 comment: