Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yuna T'ng - A Star Is Born! [23-1-2011]

OMG, this little girl is so adorable. No scratch that, she's not a little girl, she's not even a toddler. She's just an infant, barely one month old! What do get when one good-looking salsero marries a beautiful salsera? Well, allow me to introduce, Yuna T'ng!

Daddy Andrew T'ng was kind enought to invite me over to his daughter's full moon party on Sunday, 23rd January 2011, held at the matrimonial abode of Andrew and Eve T'ng. Although I arrived really, really late (due to family committments) - so sorry guys! - in my short time there I managed to grab a few shots of the newest member of the T'ng family.

I hope you guys enjoy the shots!

P.S.: While editing the photos, I kept imagining Baby Yuna singing famous operas songs. That kept me amused for easily 1.5 hours. Try it...


 














For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for January: 7 posts 708 pics 
Vital Stats So Far: 46 posts 1,818 pics

No comments:

Post a Comment