Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2016

WORLD BACHATA FESTIVAL 2016: PART I

I don't even shoot many pictures anymore but events such as this really encourage me to get off my butt and do something about it!

These are some awesome shots of Havana Estudio's Full Dress Rehearsal, prior to the World Bachata Festival. These are an amazing bunch of people who are vibrant, energetic and best of all, they love to dance! I'm hoping these shots give you guys a sweeeeeet taste of what has been happening over the last weekend!!!

It wasn't the best weekend for me though. I was down and out with the flu and fever, and on top of that, I had a little accident. Not enough to hurt me but it hurt my wallet! But I did crack out that camera for at least some of the events at World Bachata Festival...


Dancers in the shots! If you want full resolution pictures, do contact me personally!































Watch this space!

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission from the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained herein is expressly prohibited. Violators will be violated with kitchen utensils and hot tar, and survivors will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment