Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happily Ever After: Gary & Jo-Anne [29-9-2012]

Oh my, it has been awhile since the last posting in the 'Happily Ever After' series. I'm not saying people I know get married every week (or not) but I have been crazy busy with salsa practices and whatnot. The Havana Estudio 14th Anniversary Party is now over (thank God the performances went well) but now we have to look forward to the Singapore International Salsa Festival 2012.

But before that, let me introduce Gary & Jo-Anne. I don't know the both of them all that well (which is the case for many in the salsa scene) but from what I do know of them, they're a really great couple who met in salsa! They clearly have great chemistry in together, and this shows every time we see them together. Tying the knot was inevitable. Gary even made an amazing romantic effort in his proposal which was recorded and played during the dinner.

OK then, enough talk, lets see some pictures. I didn't take that much by the way, and much of it was shots of baby Azlan (Sam & Aisha's Prince) and baby Casper (Bahman & Micky's Pride & Joy) who, in truth were absolute joys to photograph!

Have a look (a later tell me how my photos should have been relevant to the event)!

Our very own resident DJ Steiner

Lovely view of the ballroom at Cyberview Lodge and Resort

Some animated guests at the dinner

One of the more interesting door gifts I have ever recieved

Baby Casper with Mum (L) and Dad (R) 

Baby Casper makes new friends fast

The Legendary Salsa Sam

The Ladies of Salsa




Happy Family: Aisha, Azlan and Sam






Handsome Azlan



First dance as Husband and Wife




Incredible photobomb by Jam
Next up: Selvan and Natalie

A large chunk of the salsa gang. But where am I? Oh, I see...


For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for October: 2 posts 74 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 161 posts 6,097 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment