Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happily Ever After: Selvan & Natalie [21-10-2012]

Concord KL has one of the nicest ballrooms around. The fact that its located on the Ground Floor is a huge plus point for me! So what brought me here last Sunday? 

Congratulations Selvan & Natalie! You guys are an amazing, loving couple and I wish the both of you many, many years of happiness and wedded bliss.

This wedding was unique to me specifically because unlike many others who choose to lug their DSLRs around, I've decided to leave mine at home. This event was special because I chose it to be the testing ground for the Fujifilm X10 Digital Rangefinder camera. Don't complain about the quality. These shots cannot be compared with my professional DSLR so I won't even try.

Anyways, please do have a look and tell me what you think of them!!



























For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for October: 5 posts 168 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 164 posts 6,191 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment