Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My New Website is Finally Up!



It's been a long time coming.

I guess this is a good a time as any other. Perhaps if I decided to take the plunge earlier, I might not have been as ready as I am now. I've been concerned for years about the quality of my work. Regardless of the offers for service, I was really reluctant to take on paying jobs if the quality of my work did not commensurate with the fact that someone is paying me money to do a good job.

I could not have done it without the love and support of the beautiful people around me over the past 2+ years. YOU PEOPLE, yes, ALL OF YOU, helped to show me how far I could go, showed me amazing sights and encouraged me to show off the beauty in this world with nothing but a camera in my hands.

Someone asked me the other day, am I doing away with the Photoblog? Certainly not! The Photoblog will always be a big part of my photography. In many ways it is the essence of my style of 'guerrilla' photography, in homage to the old masters of photojournalism, in capturing that fleeting moment in time, the Decisive Moment. The website is important to (hopefully) showcase a more commercially viable aspect of my work to a wider clientele. It is my sincere hope that the new website can also reflect this part of my preferred style of photography.

Please visit and support my new website, with the link as follows:-

Special thanks to Arin Askandar, who has selflessly assisted me (more like me taking advantage of his kindness!) in the design of my simple banner and other miscellaneous graphics.

Onwards we go, to another level. Please continue to walk with me. After all, I wouldn't be here without you.

Much love, from me, Dom.



For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for April: 2 post 25 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 143 posts 5,585 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment