Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cutest Babies in the World

I've got that thing about me where I insist vehemently that I do not like children. You know, they're loud, they smell, they're un-behaved. Such is the complexities and mysteries of our existence that ever so often, I keep coming across little children or infants who absolutely make my heart melt, turning me into disgusting goo. This is my small and latest collection of such rapscallions ever to grace my camera lens.

"Father asked us what was God's noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are." ~ Louisa May Alcott ~


Look at those eyes! You can get lost in them!


Pre-Liftoff meditation always helps. Always.

Megan, yer cheeky bugger, you.

Time to wake up!

Thanks for viewing!

For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for February: 3 posts 31 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 135 posts 5,401 pics

Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment