Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Paradiso Reloaded [22-4-2011]

I have long since decided that I don't rather fancy bringing my camera to the dance floors. Besides taking care of it, keeping it securely when you do decide you want to dance, your attention is somehow divided between taking good photos and having good dances. However, tonight, it appears, is different.

After Good Friday church service, I headed down to Paradiso with my recently upgraded camera body. More importantly, I need to practice a little bit more. No, not dancing, but shooting dancing shots with the 5D. Early next month, I'll be shooting a belly-dance studio party of sorts and I want to be at my best.

Once again I feel my photography instincts have not let me down. I shot sooooo many pictures, many of them good enough to post I think. Have a look and tell me what you think!











































For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for April: 7 posts 237 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 66 posts 2,670 pics


Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the photos and the article itself. This article may be reproduced with permission of the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment