Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Linnet's Family Photoshoot [23-7-2011]

It’s been about 2 weeks since my last posting. In that time, I’ve had my computer bug-out on me, I’ve conducted 2 photoshoots, and I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for a couple fo days. Upon returning, I’ve been up to my neck in work. After all that, I am paying a visit to China at the end of the month. Crazy.

Anyways, back to the shoot.

Linnet, a dear salsa friend, asked me to help her for a family photo shoot. She had relatives coming back home from Singapore and Australia, and she wanted to make sure she got everyone on photographic record. After all, we all now how difficult it is to get all your relatives together at one spot long enough for a photograph, let alone the whole jim-bang.

Due to lack of time, the chosen location for the shoot was the Halia Restaurant at the Sime Darby Convention Centre. I was supposed to grab some photos of them halfway through their dinner. If that wasn’t challenging enough, there was an actual wedding going on in the hall next door – so that takes the bigger location out of the equation. Eventually, we settled on the couch at the entrance. Don’t get me wrong, it was actually a very nice setting but harsh spotlights overhead on a low ceiling made lighting a little challenging.

Nevertheless, with permission from Linnet, here are a few shots of her lovely family. Warning! Cute baby shots ahead!
































For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for August: 2 post 30 pics
Vital Stats So Far: 96 posts 3,731 pics


Disclaimer: The views published in the above photoblog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the photos and the article itself. This article may be reproduced with permission of the author for private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorized usage of the images or articles contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment