Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

An Island Love Affair - Cherylene & Jin

[Editor's Note: Dom, in the name of common decency, please refrain from quoting Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. Thank you.]

October continues to be a crazy crazy month. Never before have I been so burned out! But it was all worth it.
Prior to the weekend of the Ben & Ferina wedding shoot in Penang (23rd - 24th October 2010), my family informed me (about a 5 days before the said weekend) that my Penang Godsister, or more specifically, the eldest daughter of my Godma, Susie Ang, was getting married! Holy cow! I guess while spending portions of my childhood growing up in Penang, it never crossed my mind that we all do grow up eventually and get on with our lives. Suprise there.

Anyways, I missed the tea-ceremony on Saturday morning because I was at Ben & Ferina's (my mum, Christina Ang pretty much covered the event with her BRAND NEW CANON G12. Bugger). However, I could make the dinner at Cititel Penang on Saturday night, since Ben & Ferina's dinner was on Sunday night. I brought my entire picture-taking kit that night for a few personal shots. When I realised that they did not have an official photog that night (although there was a videographer), I set out to try to contribute in my own special way. I didn't manage to catch as many photos as I usually do, but I think what little I took turned out pretty well nevertheless.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN CHERYLENE & JIN!!

























For those of you who like statistics:
Vital Stats for November: 2 posts 93 pics 
Vital Stats So Far: 27 posts 1,048 pics

No comments:

Post a Comment